jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Letter of complaint


Krutzeta Street 22
Gorliz, Biscay
6th November 2011


Town Planning Department
Town Hall
Gorliz, Biscay



Dear Sir or Madam,  
I am writing to complain about the proposal to build a golf course in Fanos. I realise that it will attract a lot of tourists, but it will also destroy a really beautiful natural reserve.

I find it unacceptable that so many trees will be cut down to make a flat surface, because that would destroy the ecosystem of the area. Apart from that, a lot of water would be wasted to irrigate the fields.

To make matters worse, a lot of people will lose the land they have there, and a lot of them live off it. Consequently, this proposal would affect the inhabitants of our town instead of improving their quality of life.

I would appreciate it if you rejected this project. I would recommend you to use the money to create jobs, because nowadays we are not in a good economical situation.

I look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Iñigo Zarandona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario