jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

A letter of complaint



   Aldai Azpi 39
Gorliz,Vizcay
5th November 2011
Town Planning Department
Town Hall

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the overuse of water in the park near my house. It is a very small place but there are three fountains that are constantly wasting water.

First of all, I would like to point out that the fountains are not in good conditions because you have to pull to shut off the water, if not, they do not stop pouring it. I think it is a big problem because nowadays, due to the global warming, there are constant droughts, so we should save water instead of wasting it.

To make matters worse, the water comes out too hard and it is very uncomfortable for some people like old people or children to drink water from these fountains.

Then, due to the constant waste of water, the fountains overflow and the land around them becomes muddy, so people’s shoes get covered in mud. This is what happens with my children, that whenever they go to the park they arrive dirty from head to toe.

In my view, the proper work of these fountains is very important, so I strongly urge you to repair them.

Yours sincerely,


Jone Solorzano


1 comentario: