martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

Along all my life, I have watched many TV programs and serials. When I was little, my favorite program was The Flintstones and at the age of 12 Hanna Montana. But things and also I have changed and now I really love a new serial called “Desperate Housewives”. This American program is a drama and comedy serial created by Marc Cherry and produced by ABC studios. It was launched in 2004 and it was an instant hit.

The series has four main characters who are: Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher), Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman), Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross) and Gabrielle Solís (Eva Longoria). Those four incredible women have to deal with their personal problems and also with scary people and murders.

The serial takes place in a village called Wisteria Lane, which is a calm place where everything seems to be perfect. The main characters and their families are connected between them and have a great friendship and sometimes also relationships.

I like this program because it is funny but at the same time sad, and the combination of the two makes it different and interesting and also because the interpretation of all the characters is great. Despite this, I believe that the reason why I like the series is that the problems they have to deal with, are the ones which many women all over the world have to face.



1 comentario: