martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Tv programmes


                                                             GLEE


I´m not a really TV fanatic, but if I had to choose the programme I like the most, I would say Glee. I started to watch it three years ago, when a friend recommended it. Glee is a comedy and a musical about some teenagers who are members of  Glee Club, the high-school´s music club. Nowadays Glee is one of the most famous TV series in the world.

What I like about it is the music, because apart from telling a story they sing famous songs, sometimes adapting classic songs and other times trendy songs, and also they mix them. I also like the variety of topics, such as the luck of self-esteem, bullying, competitiveness or comradeship. Moreover, a lot of people feel captured with some of the characters, because most of them are ordinary people with common problems.

The reason Glee is so famous is because it is different and because everyone can watch it, from children to adults. So If you are bored at home try to watch it, I´m sure you´d like it.



3 comentarios: